This 9ltr foam fire extinguisher by Walker Fire effectively fights fires of classes A and B. Containing steel with a polyethylene lining, this fire extinguisher ensures you get both optimum fire-fighting properties and great value for money. The Chrome plated brass ensures the extinguisher is tough-wearing and durable. Foam fire extinguishers can be used in a variety of environments, for use on solid materials such as wood, paper and textiles and in commercial and industrial environments, for safe and reliable fire-fighting.
- Design Standard EN3
- Duration: 45 secs
- Cylinder: Steel with polyethylene lining
- Type: Stored Pressure
- Valve: Chrome plated brass
- Working Pressure: 13.5 bar
- Safety valve: 22/27 bar
- Finish: Epoxy Polyester Gloss
- Pressure gauge: Removable for independent checking.