The most comfortable foundry boot on the market.
These wide fit black leather foundry boots by Goliath (HM2005WSI) are made of a splash resistant chrome tanned leather with a Dual Density Rubber sole, making them suitable for any weather condition.These boots are lined with moisture wicking to the vamp; all other areas are unlined for improved breathability in hot conditions. Quick release and velcro fastenings allow for fast removal in the instance of molten metal splash. The new and improved firefighter sole unit allows for an excellent grip on surfaces.
- Upper Material: Splash resistant chrome tanned leather upper.
- Lining: Moisture wicking lining to vamp.
- Sole: Dual Density Rubber (DDR) soling system.
- Quick release fasteners for rapid removal in case of molten metal splash.
- Wide sole unit.
- Improved space volume.
- Velcro fastening to suede collar for comfortable wear in every use.
- Heat resistant to 300 degrees C
- Deep cleated sole with ladder grip for sure footing
- 44% better shock absorbing properties for the most comfortable foundry boot on the market.
Meets EN345 and BS 4676 (Type D)
Available in black, in sizes 8 - 10.
Please be aware that the colours may vary slightly from the website, please contact us for more details.