These wide fit ankle welders boots by Goliath (HM2001WSI) are made of a splash resistant chrome tanned leather with a Dual Density Rubber sole, making them suitable for any weather condition. These boots are lined with moisture wicking to the vamp; all other areas are unlined for improved breathability in hot conditions. Quick release and velcro fastenings allow for fast removal in the instance of molten metal splash. The sole also has ladder gripping for sure footing.
- Upper Material: Splash resistant chrome tanned leather upper.
- Lining: Moisture wicking lining to vamp.
- Sole: Dual Density Rubber (DDR) soling system.
- Steel midsole
- Quick release fasteners.
- Velcro fastening to suede collar for comfortable wear in every use.
- Heat resistant to 300 degrees C
- Deep cleated sole with ladder grip.
- Shock absorbing heel.
EN ISO 20345
Available in black, in sizes 8 & 10.
Please be aware that the colours may vary slightly from the website, please contact us for more details.