These premium leather boots by V12 (E1300) feature water repellent, breathable leather with an ergonomic padded collar, a superior blend of comfort, safety and durability. The wide fitting composite toe cap can withstand an impact of 200 joules, while the steel midsole offers corrosion resistant and pierce resistance to 1100N, providing unparalleled protection for the wearer. The Goodyear welted nitrile rubber outsole is heat, abrasion and slip resistant to the latest European standards, suitable for a wide variety of working environments. Resistant to a number of working elements, such as oil, acid, alkali and hydrocarbon, as well as offering extended working periods with the anti-fatigue Powerflex™ sole, these boots are the ultimate choice for any workplace.
- Supple S3 leather.
- Stitched with Kevlar.
- Full bellows tongue
- Ergonomic padded collar
- Soft Tex deep comfort moisture wicking lining
- VS102 full length replaceable, energy return footbed
- Wide fitting composite toe cap - tested to impact of 200 Joules.
- Steel protective midsole
- Goodyear welted anti-static nitrile rubber sole.
- Heat resistant to approximately 300°C.
- Abrasion and slip resistant to latest European standards.
- Powerflex™ sole - excellent flexibility with anti-fatigue properties.
- Oil, acid, alkali and hydrocarbon resistant.
EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 HRO SRC
Available in Black, in sizes 3 - 13
Please be aware that the colours may vary slightly from the website, please contact us for more details.