These safety slip-on shoes by Portwest (FW82: BKR / WHR) are composed of a microfibre upper with a PU outsole, offering premium water resistance and comfort. The steel toecap and slip resistance of the PU outsole provides unparalleled protection in any working environment. CE certified and anti-static, these easy-to-don safety shoes are a fantastic choice for medical or food preparation environments.
- Material Upper: Microfibre
- Material Outsole: PU
- CE certified
- Protective steel toecap
- Anti-static footwear
- Energy absorbing seat region
- Water resistant upper
- Slip resistant outsole to prevent slips and trips on ceramic and steel surfaces
- Fuel and oil resistant outsole
- Detachable back strap for added functionality
EN ISO 20345:2011
Available in Black and White, in sizes 1 - 13.
Please be aware that the colours may vary slightly from the website, please contact us for more details.