This flame resistant coverall by Portwest (BIZ1) is composed of Bizweld fabric, an 100% pre-shrunk cotton drill material with a flame resistant finish, making the garment highly suitable for welding work. The side elasticated waist and concealed stud front make the coverall both adjustable for comfort and easy to don and remove. With a wealth of storage options, including a radio loop and a rule pocket, this coverall seamlessly blends comfort and durability.
- Shell Fabric: Safe Welder
- CE certified
- Guaranteed flame resistance for life of garment
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Certified protection against molten metal splash
- Class 1 welding protection
- Side elastic waist for ultimate wearer comfort
- Concealed stud front for easy access
- Radio loop for easy clipping of a radio
- Quick and easy side access
- Rule pocket
EN ISO 11612 (A1+A2, B1, C1, E1, F1)
EN ISO 11611 Class 1 (A1+A2)
Available in Green, Navy, Red and Royal Blue, in sizes S - 4XL
Please be aware that the colours may vary slightly from the website, please contact us for more details.