These Perspecta clear safety goggles by MSA (10045641) are composed of polycarbonate with stainless steel screws, a perfect blend of durability and functionality. The polycarbonate material allows the glasses to be incredibly lightweight, whilst being comfortable and tough-wearing enough for all-day wear. The full wrap around lens ensures a close fit for the wearer's face. To adjust to the wearer's own personal comfort, the goggles feature temples with 5 possible angle positions and 4 length position adjustments. With extra coverage and an anti-fog/anti-scratch coating, these goggles are a stylish and practical choice.
- Semi-frame and slim-temple design creates spectacles that weigh only 32 grams
- Full wrap around with base curvature 9 lenses
- More coverage without the distraction of seams or traditional type side shields
- Temples with 5 angle position and 4 length position adjustments
- Special co-material nose cushion secures the spectacles to your face without slipping and provides a pillow soft fit
- Special co-injected brow cushion for exceptional comfort and protection from injury
- Cut-outs in cushion surface allow air flow while wearing the spectacles close to the face in order to minimize lens fogging
- Sightgard coating: MSAs popular anti-fog coating with good anti-scratch properties
- Filters out 99.9% of harmful UV radiation
TuffStuff coating: Antiscratch according to EN 166 “K”
Available in Amber, Clear or Smoke, in One Size.
Please be aware that the colours may vary slightly from the website, please contact us for more details.