These CutOff Pro helmet mounted earmuffs by MSA (10111823) feature spacious ear cups, anatomically designed to fit the individual shape of the wearers' head. The unique steel spring helmet attachment system gives the wearer the choice between three cup settings. The Level Dependent function still allows the wearer to hear sounds such as warning signals and moving vehicles, for improved safety. With an extra security feature of an automatic switch-off after 4 hours of inactivity, these earmuffs are a great choice for any loud environment.
- Individual ear cups for left and right ear
- Large space for the ears inside the cup
- Anatomically cups designed to fit the contour of the head
- Unique steel spring helmet attachment system enables three firm cup positions and ease of handling also when wearing gloves
- Level Dependent function that allow you to hear ambient sound like warning signals, moving vehicles and important
- Enables face to face communication in noisy areas
- Sound reproduced through the speakers is suppressed to a maximum of 82 dB
- Easy to use push buttons operates the electronic functions
- Automatic switch-off after 4 hours if no button is activated saves battery life
- Low battery warning
- Audio input, 3.5 mm (AUX)
Tested and certified to EN352-3:2002, EN352-4:2001 and EN352-6:2002
by FIOH, Finland (0403). Certificate number: 29591HKS02.
Available in Yellow, in One Size.
Please be aware that the colours may vary slightly from the website, please contact us for more details.