This non-vented helmet by MSA (GV9X2) is composed of a UV stabilised ABS shell, providing great resistance to scratches. The product provides fantastic lateral protection, as well as a built in rain gutter, ensuring no water penetration for ultimate comfort. 2, 3 or 4 point chin straps are available. The short peak of the helmet allows for extra upward visibility. With a design that adapts well to be worn with earmuffs and visors, this helmet is a fantastic choice for indoor or outdoor working.
- No peak for confined spaces and to ensure perfect upward vision when working at height
- Selection of 2, 3 or 4 points chinstrap
- UV stabilised ABS helmet shell offers good resistance to scratches
- Provides lateral crush protection
- Built-in rain gutter for outdoor operations
- Ideal design for adapting earmuffs, visors or attaching headband of MSA eyewear with goggle adapter
- Ideal electrician helmet meeting EN 397 440 V AC and EN 50365 1000 V AC
Certified (testing according to EN 13463-1). Suitable for use in ATEX environments hazardous zones 1, 2, 20, 21, 22
Available in Black, Red, Royal Blue, White and Yellow, in One Size.
Please be aware that the colours may vary slightly from the website, please contact us for more details.