This vented helmet by MSA (GV6X1) is composed of a UV stabilised ABS shell, providing great resistance to scratches. The shell additionally provides lateral crush protection, for extra peace of mind. The built in rain gutter prevents water from penetrating the helmet, keeping the wearer dry and comfortable. With a design that adapts well to be worn with earmuffs and visors, this helmet is a fantastic choice for indoor or outdoor working.
- UV stabilised ABS helmet shell offers good resistance to scratches
- Provides lateral crush protection
- Built-in rain gutter for outdoor operations
- Standard slots to easily attach MSA visors and/or ear muffs
- 2- or 3-point chinstraps available
- Optional: badge holder for the front, text or full colour pictureprinting an all helmet sides; individual naming stickers;
- reflective stickers
- Ventilation holes on the upper part for optimized airflow
- Lifetime: 3 years storage, +5 years service time; MSA delivers stickers to note date of first use and stick to inside shell
- Ideal design for adapting earmuffs, visors or attaching headband of MSA eyewear with goggle adapter
- 4 suspensions available:
-Push-Key with slide adjustment and sweat-wicking foam sweatband
-Push-Key with slide adjustment and wipeable PVC sewn in sweatband
-Fas-Trac® III with wheel ratchet and sweat-wicking foam sweatband
-Fas-Trac® III with wheel ratchet and wipeable PVC sewn in sweatband
ELECTROSTATIC-INERIS certified (testing according to EN 13463-1). Suitable for use in ATEX environments hazardous zones 1, 2,20, 21, 22
Available in Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Red, White and Yellow, in One Size.
Please be aware that the colours may vary slightly from the website, please contact us for more details.