Built on the popular Sitemaster Wellington
These black midsole thigh wader boots by V12 (VW162R) feature a heavy duty 700gm/m2 upper material with double welded seams, combining water resistance and comfort. The easy dry nylon inner lining effortlessly absorbs perspiration and keeps the wearer cool, perfect for labour intensive tasks. The corrosion resistant steel toecap and midsole offer supreme protection, with the toecap able to withstand an impact of up to 200 Joules and the midsole providing pierce resistance up to 1100N. With quick release straps and a reinforced knee and toe design, these boots are an excellent choice for superior protection and safety.
- Heavy duty 700gm/m2 material.
- Double welded seams, flexible down to -50°C
- Reinforced knee and toe design
- Quick release straps
- Extra room toecap and leg
- Nylon lining
- Wide fitting corrosion resistant steel toecap. Tested to impact of 200 Joules.
- Flexible corrosion resistant steel midsole, pierce resistant to 1100N
- Red PVC/Nitrile SRC rated non-clogging sole
EN ISO 20345:2011 S5
Available in Black, in sizes 3 - 13
Please be aware that the colours may vary slightly from the website, please contact us for more details.