These water resistant, tough comfort boots by V12 (VR657) feature a tough hide upper material with a deep padded, reflective scoop collar, a superior blend of comfort, safety and durability. The padded moisture wicking liner effortlessly absorbs perspiration and keeps the wearer cool, perfect for labour intensive tasks. The corrosion resistant steel toecap and midsole offer supreme protection, with the toecap able to withstand an impact of up to 200 Joules and the midsole providing pierce resistance up to 1100N. With a high slip, heat and abrasion resistant sole with supreme traction, these tough comfort boots are an excellent choice for superior protection and safety.
- Tough hide upper
- Water resistant
- Padded full bellows tongue
- Triple stitched stress points
- Deep padded scoop collar with reflective strip.
- Ankle stabiliser
- Padded moisture wicking liner
- VS100 twin shock absorbing footbed
- Wide fitting composite toecap - tested to impact of 200 Joules.
- Flexible corrosion resistant steel midsole, pierce resistant to 1100N.
- Heat resistant sole to approximately 300°C.
- 3D sole - a clever combination of 3 densities of polyurethane and rubber.
- High slip, heat and abrasion resistance
- Multi-directional tread
EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 HRO SRC
Available in Black, in sizes 5 - 13
Please be aware that the colours may vary slightly from the website, please contact us for more details.