These high-visibility rail combat trousers by PULSAR® (PR336) feature a genuine Teflon® coating, offering superior protection against dirt and debris, whilst being mildly water repellent. The triple stitched inseam ensures that no matter the task, these trousers remain reliable and durable. The 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective strips provide the wearer with increased visibility in various conditions. With ample storage room, including knee pad pockets and a double belt loop design for both a standard and a utility belt, these rail trousers are an excellent choice for comfort, safety and longevity.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Tape.
- Genuine Teflon® coating ensures
- Triple stitched inseam
- Twin needle stitching and bar tacked at stress points
- Rear patch pocket with flap.
- Knee pad pockets (knee pads not included).
- Unique double belt loop design allows a standard belt and utility belt to be worn at the same time.
- Partially elasticated waistband for extra comfort.
EN471 Class 1
GO/RT 3279 | RIS-3279
Available in Orange, in waist sizes 28" - 54" (small, regular and tall lengths available)
Please be aware that the colours may vary slightly from the website, please contact us for more details.