This high-visibility, waterproof rail coverall by PULSAR® (PR505) blends comfort, safety and adjustability. The zip away hood and adjustable Neoprene inner cuffs allow the wearer to alter the jacket to suit their comfort levels, while the micro-fleece collar ensures warmth. The 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective strips provide the wearer with increased visibility in various conditions. With ample storage room, including knee pad pockets, two Velcro chest pockets and a flip-out ID window design, this rail coverall is an excellent choice for labour intensive rail work.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Tape.
- Full length YKK® 2-way zip concealed by Velcro double storm flap.
- 2 chest pockets with Velcro closing.
- Wrap around cuff adjuster with Neoprene inner cuff.
- Underarm ventilation.
- Modern sports style waterproof zip away lined arctic style hood with draw cord, detachable by press stud.
- Unique flip-out ID window design.
- Micro fleece collar
- Kneepad pockets (Knee pads not included).
- Rear pocket with reflective piping on flap.
- 2 combat style bellowed thigh pockets with extra 1 inch reflective stripe on pocket flaps.
- Elasticated waistband for a more precise fit.
- Gusseted at hem of legs with waterproof zips for ease over work boots.
- Chin protector.
- Fully breathable.
EN471 Class 3
EN343 Class 3:3
GO/RT 3279 | RIS-3279
Available in Orange, in waist sizes S - 4XL
Please be aware that the colours may vary slightly from the website, please contact us for more details.