This high-visibility rail coverall by PULSAR® (PR336) features a genuine Teflon® coating, offering superior protection against dirt and debris, whilst being mildly water repellent. The triple stitched inseam ensures that no matter the task, this coverall is reliable and durable. The 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective strips provide the wearer with increased visibility in various conditions. With ample storage room, including knee pad pockets and two lower hip pockets, this rail coverall is an excellent choice for comfort, safety and longevity.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Tape.
- Genuine Teflon® coating
- YKK® 2-way front zip fastening with concealed studded storm flap.
- Triple stitched inseam
- Twin needle stitching and bar tacked at stress points
- Two lower hip pockets with slit access to garments worn underneath.
- Knee pad pockets (knee pads not included).
- Partially elasticated waistband for extra comfort.
- Adjustable cuffs.
- Two Velcro sealed chest pockets.
- Suitable for use in the Automotive Industry (Car Safe)
EN471 Class 3
GO/RT 3279 | RIS-3279
Available in Orange, in waist sizes S - 4XL
Please be aware that the colours may vary slightly from the website, please contact us for more details.