This flame resistant coverall by Portwest (BIZ5) is composed of Bizweld fabric, a 100% pre-shrunk cotton drill material with guaranteed life long flame resistance, making it highly suitable for welding environments. The material also provides excellent protection against radiant, convective and contact heat, as well as molten metal splash. With plenty of convenient details, including a concealed stud front for easy donning and removal, as well as a radio loop to attach a radio, this coverall is a perfect blend of comfort and functionality.
- Shell Fabric: Bizweld
- CE certified
- Guaranteed flame resistance for life of garment
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Certified protection against molten metal splash
- Class 1 welding protection
- Premium flame resistant reflective tape
- Radio loops for easy clipping of a radio
- Concealed stud front for easy access
- Stud adjustable cuffs for a secure fit
- Knee pad pockets to facilitate knee pads
Fabric conforms to NFPA 2112
EN ISO 11612 (A1+A2, B1, C1, E1, F1)
EN ISO 11611 Class 1 (A1+A2)
ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 (ATPV=11.2 Cal/cm2
Available in Black, Blue, Navy, Orange, Red and Royal Blue, in sizes S - 4XL.
Please be aware that the colours may vary slightly from the website, please contact us for more details.